201410/12/2014 Award for the Leica ‘100 years of Leica photography’ advertising campaign Leica Camera AG’s anniversary advertising campaign ‘100 years of Leica photography’ wins yet another award.
- 01/12/2014 Leica Camera AG and Foto Rahn in Frankfurt found Leica Camera Frankfurt GmbH Through its subsidiary Leica Camera Frankfurt GmbH, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, has acquired the business operations of Rahn AG Foto & Fine Art, Frankfurt am Main.
- 01/12/2014 Bunte Leica Kameras für den guten Zweck Dortmunder Kinder der Grundschule Kleine Kielstraße, der Diesterweg-Grundschule und der Tremonia Grundschule haben auf Initiative von Kinderlachen e.V. ihrer Kreativität freien Lauf gelassen. Sie haben Pappvarianten der Messsucherkamera Leica M nach ihren eigenen Ideen bemalt und gestaltet.
- 01/12/2014 Nikolaustag im Leitz-Park Wetzlar: Mit Weihnachtsaktionen, professionellen Fotoshootings und kulinarischen Höhepunkten Die Leica Camera AG bietet am Samstag, den 6. Dezember 2014, im Leica Store im Leitz-Park Wetzlar besondere Angebote zum Nikolaustag.
- 19/11/2014 Leica Fotopark gets green light: The platform for image archiving and high-quality prints is now online The Leica Fotopark (www.leica-fotopark) – a digital premium service for the secure storage, processing and archiving of pictures – is now available online.
- 18/11/2014 Leica Camera AG licenses Patent Portfolio of Intellectual Ventures Leica Camera AG has licensed a patent portfolio of Intellectual Ventures™ (IV) to strengthen the existing intellectual property (IP) strategy and position of Leica Camera.
- 06/11/2014 New Leica wall calendar for 2015 With images by Thomas Hoepker, winner of the Leica Hall of Fame Award 2014 Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a new wall calendar for 2015. As in the previous year, this year’s calendar is also dedicated to the winner of the Leica Hall of Fame Award. In the 60th anniversary year of the Leica M-System, the award went to Thomas Hoepker, a Leica M photographer who captured events of contemporary history and made a decisive contribution to reportage photography in the second half of the 20th century. The 2015 Leica wall calendar contains a selection of 13 of his images (in colour and in black and white) from his career as a photographer that is also celebrating its 60th anniversary.
- 05/11/2014 The perfect Christmas gift ideas: the Leica Monovid 8 × 20 and Leica Ultravid 8 × 20 as special Christmas editions Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is now offering the Leica Monovid 8 × 20 monocular and the Leica Ultravid 8 × 20 Blackline binoculars as special Christmas editions. In addition to the glasses, each set includes an elegant pouch in red leather with a colour-matched leather wrist strap for convenient carrying and safe storage. Each of the Christmas editions of the Leica Monovid 8 × 20 and Leica Ultravid 8 × 20 is strictly limited to 300 sets. The technical specifications of both models are based on existing Leica Sport Optics products.
- 28/10/2014 Leica Camera AG honours the best suppliers with the Leica Supplier Award 2014 Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, has honoured its best suppliers with the Leica Supplier Award 2014.
- 28/10/2014 Leica Fotopark wins prestigious award Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, has been presented with the Best in Cloud Award 2014 for the Leica Fotopark, its online digital services platform for the secure storage, processing and archiving of pictures.