Improved features and functionality for maximum performance
Everything we do is driven by your passion for photography. We provide regular firmware updates to ensure that you can look forward to enduring enjoyment of your camera.
Improve the performance of your Leica SL2 and see the benefits of the new features and functions.
|Multishot||• With Multishot the user can create photos with a resolution up to 187MP.
• One photo will be taken at normal resolution (47MP) and one at high resolution (187MP).
|Improvement on the Video Menu GUI||• In the submenus of the video mode, a white highlighted header shows that the user operates in video mode.|
|Improvement on the AF field size setting||• The AF-field size can be changed with a long tap without moving the AF field.|
|SD-Card naming||• After formatting the SD-Card, the card will be named with “Leica SL2”.|
|Detection of M lenses||6-bit coded M lenses will be recognized at all time with the M-Adapter L.|
|Elimination of artifacts on very fast continuous shooting||In the drive mode “Continous – Very High Speed” there were artifacts in the DNG under certain settings, which have now been removed.|
|Correction of the focus distance value of feet||The focus distance on the top display has been corrected and now shows the correct values.|
|Connectivity enhancements with App and Image Shuttle||General improvements for a faster and more stable connection between camera and smartphone or computer.|
Information on Multishot Function
- Only full-frame lenses are suitable for use with the multishot function.
- Any aperture between 1 and 16 can be selected.
- As ISO settings, values from 50 to 3200 are possible.
- The use of a flash is not possible.
- The electronic shutter is always used.
- The multishot function automatically turns off the image stabilization (BIS and OIS).
- The shutter speeds range from 1/40,000 to 1sec.